1. Disclaimer: The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law,
RubberBoard.Org.In and its affiliates disclaim all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
RubberBoard.Org.In does not warrant that the functions contained in the material will be uninterrupted or error free.
RubberBoard.Org.In does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
RubberBoard.Org.In retain the right to revise these rules at any time.
2. General Rules: Users may not use this Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
3. Web Site Security Rules: Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of
RubberBoard.Org.In, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing", or (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
RubberBoard.Org.In will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
RubberBoard.Org.In does not monitor this Site at all times, but reserves the right to do so. We take no responsibility for any material input by others and not posted by
5. Trademarks: Among the trademarks and service marks owned by
RubberBoard.Org.In, are RubberBoard.Org.In and the respective logos of all the products. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
6. Copyright: All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by copyright and may not be copied without the express permission of
RubberBoard.Org.In, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of
RubberBoard.Org.In's editorial content and graphics online for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
DO NOT copy or adapt the graphics, HTML and ASP code that
RubberBoard.Org.In is using to generate it's pages.